ABOUT MY PRODUCTS
I take pride in the products I sell, using only the highest quality luxurious ingredients and choosing organic and fair trade ingredients whenever possible. All products are natural and handcrafted in small batches so there may be slight variations in each batch.
I offer a carefully selected range of products that will change with the seasons so check back often. Supporting sustainable, ethical values is the core of my business model.
- No Fragrance Oils/Perfume Oils – Fragrance oils or perfume oils are synthetically produced oils that you will find in most air fresheners, perfumes, cosmetics, lotions, candles, baby products. I am committed to only using high-grade pure essential oils as fragrance and enhancement in my products. Essential oils are naturally extracted from the leaves, bark, flowers, stems or roots of plants.
- No Phthalates
- No Parabens
- No Toxic Chemicals (Such as DBT and other toxic substances)
- No Petroleum Products/No Mineral Oil
- No Artificial Dyes/Colors – All color that you may see in my products is from natural substances. For instance, the pink/red tones in the salt scrubs are beet root powder and Himalayan pink sea salt.
- Little use of Synthetic Substances – Currently, the only synthetic substance used in any of my products is zinc oxide (non-nanoparticles) in my diaper rash cream. Zinc oxide can occur naturally, but most zinc oxide is produced synthetically.
Eco-friendly Packaging – Glass or tin containers, re-usable baskets, recycled paper filling, material scraps
My first concern for any of my product packaging is the sustainable quality. Nothing preserves freshness or displays the product better than glass which is why I choose to package the majority of my products in glass. Simply sterilize containers when you have emptied the products and re-use them for something else, preferably your own handmade beauty product.